Aputure Amaran AL-528C LED Panel Video Light Kit CRI 95+
Aputure Amaran AL-528C LED Light Panel Kit CRI95+ Continuous Lighting for Video
- Industry leading CRI of 95+ for accurate colour reproduction
- Brightness wheel and digital brightness display
- 3200K-5500K variable colour temperature with colour temperature display
- Battery power indicator; unit charges batteries when powered by AC
- Double power supply system: AC power or battery power (batteries not included)
The Aputure Amaran 528C is a medium-power LED light panel designed to produce a floodlight effect with a beam angle of 75 degrees. Because the beam of light is far wider than its sibling, the 528S, it provides a more even spread of light and is more suited for use as a broad key light, fill light or background light. The 528C is therefore not designed for use in situations where control over the spread of light is required, for example using it as a spotlight to isolate a subject.
The Amaran 528C is designed to be a flicker-free continuous light source for video production, with a variable 3200K-5500K colour temperature and an industry leading CRI of 95+ for accurate colour reproduction. The build of the unit is solid plastic and the frame allows you to slide in and out the included diffusion filter. The light can be used hand-held but the panel, although light, is generally too large for on-camera use and we recommend it be mounted on a light-stand with the included mount.
Compatible Lithium Batteries (not included):
- Sony NP-F series: NP-F550/F570/F770/F960/F970
- NP-FM series: FM50/FM51/FM55H/FM500H
- NP-QM series: QM50/QM51/QM71D/QM91D
|Model||AL-528C CRI 95+|