Aputure Amaran HR672S LED Panel Video Light Kit CRI 95+
Aputure Amaran HR672S LED Light Panel Kit CRI95+ Continuous Lighting for Video
- Industry leading CRI of 95+ for accurate colour reproduction
- Brightness wheel and digital brightness display
- 5500K LED colour temperature; 3200K tungsten filter included
- Battery power indicator; unit charges batteries when powered by AC
- Includes 2 x NP-F970 batteries for portable power
The Aputure Amaran HR672S is a medium-power LED light panel designed to produce a focused 'spotlight' effect with a beam angle of 25 degrees. Because the beam of light is more narrow than its sibling, the HR672W, the light intensity in the centre at max brightness is far greater. The narrow beam makes the HR672S suitable as a keylight to isolate your subject, back light or rim light. Its focused beam and dimmable brightness make it a great solution for low key lighting setups.
The Amaran HR672S is designed to be a flicker-free continuous light source for video production, with a daylight 5500K colour temperature and an industry leading CRI of 95+ for accurate colour reproduction. The build is solid plastic and the frame allows you to slide in and out the included tungsten (3200K) and diffusion filters. It can be used hand-held but the panel, although light, is generally too large for on-camera use and we recommend it be mounted on a light-stand with the included mount.
|Model||HR672S CRI 95+|