Aputure Amaran HR672W LED Panel Video Light Kit CRI 95+
Aputure Amaran HR672W LED Light Panel Kit CRI95+ Continuous Lighting for Video
- Industry leading CRI of 95+ for accurate colour reproduction
- Brightness wheel and digital brightness display
- 5500K LED colour temperature; 3200K tungsten filter included
- Battery power indicator; unit charges batteries when powered by AC
- Includes 2 x NP-F970 batteries for portable power
The Aputure Amaran HR672W is a medium-power LED light panel designed to produce a floodlight effect with a beam angle of 75 degrees. Because the beam of light is far wider than its sibling, the HR672S, it provides a more even spread of light and is suitable for use as a broad key light, fill light or background light. The HR672W is therefore not designed for use in situations where greater control over the spread of light is required, for example in a low key lighting setup.
The Amaran HR672W is designed to be a flicker-free continuous light source for video production, with a daylight 5500K colour temperature and an industry leading 95+ CRI for accurate colour reproduction. The build is solid plastic and the frame allows you to slide in and out the included tungsten (3200K) and diffusion filters. It can be used hand-held but the panel, although light, is generally too large for on-camera use and we recommend it be mounted on a light-stand with the included mount.
|Model||HR672W CRI 95+|