Aputure V-Screen VS-3 7'' Camera Field Monitor
The Aputure VS-3 V-Screen 7" IPS Field Monitor 1024 x 600 Native Resolution with Peaking, Dual Power Inputs, Sony L Series Type Battery Plate features a 7" LCD screen with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels, 400 nit brightness with a 800:1 contrast ratio for a crisp image. The VS-3 features 170° horizontal and vertical viewing angles, scales to display signals up to 1920 x 1080. The monitor is a powerful tool for the camera operator as it features built-in tools including peaking, zebra, false color in addition to incorporating display functions including image zoom, freeze, and H/V flip.
The VS-3 features front panel mounted controls for power, input selection, and menu. You can display and adjust safe area guides as well a center marker, and the monitor's flexible power options allow you to choose from powering via the coax connector or optional Sony F970, F550, NP-FM500H type batteries. It incorporates a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole and includes a ball joint accessory shoe mount and a removable sun hood.
Using the 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole on the bottom of the monitor, you can mount the monitor to your camera's accessory shoe using the included ball joint mount.
Flexible Battery System
Compatible with Sony NP-F, NP-FM/QM type batteries. with an optional power adapter, you can power the monitor and simultaneously charge an optional battery connected to the monitor.
Safe Area Guides
The VS-3 includes the following selectable guides Off/70%/80%/90%/1.33:1/1.66:1/1.85:1/2.35:1
- VS-3 monitor
- Power adapter
- HDMI Cable (Standard to mini)
- Ball Joint Cold Shoe Mount
- Folding Sunshade
- Firmware Upgrade Cable
- Soft Cleaning Cloth
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Front Panel Buttons: You can apply function shortcuts to the Up/Down/Left/Right buttons. Shortcuts include safe area, center marker, color bar, volume bar, histogram, peaking, zebra, false color, monochrome, freeze, camera mode, horizontal flip, vertical
- Focus Peaking: Peaking highlights the sharpest (most in focus) areas of the image with a color outline. Both the peaking color (red, yellow, blue, white) and sensitivity (off, high, low, high light) can be adjusted in the monitor's menu system
- Zebra: A real-time exposure tool that indicates when subjects or parts of the frame are outside of the exposure threshold. The zebra pattern will appear on the parts of the image that have reached or exceeded the brightness level you set (70 or 100IRE) to
- False Color: False Color provides under/over luminance warning by presenting the image as a series of color values representing exposure
- Histogram: Histogram provides a graphic depiction of how many pixels in your image are at each level between black and white. This provides you exposure information so you can objectively judge how much of your image is clipping, falling into the shadows,