Canon FD Lens to Micro 4/3 Mount Camera Adapter
Adapter Ring Canon FD Lens to Micro 4/3 Mount Camera M43 M4/3 Four Thirds GH4
The Fotga range of lens adapters have become a popular option as they offer good quality at a reasonable price. Fotga adapters provide a strong secure connection between your camera and lens, with little to no 'play' and no light leakage. Fotga adapters are built for regular long-term use, making them suitable for both amateurs and professionals.
This adapter has an aperture lever that allows you to open or close the diaphragm of the mounted lens. This is extremely useful for lenses that do not have an aperture ring. Please note that this lever does not give you the control of a normal aperture ring and does not have f-stop markings. It simply allows you to open or close the lens aperture.
This is a physical lens adapter only. All electronic lens control functions through your camera will not work, including aperture and auto-focus, and you will be required to operate all lens functions manually. If the lens you use with this adapter does not have an aperture control ring you will need to adjust the lens aperture using the aperture lever on this adapter.
|Model||Canon FD to M4/3|
- 1x Canon FD to Micro 4/3 Lens mount adapter
- Attach Canon FD mount lenses to Micro 4/3 mount cameras with this adapter
- There is no electronic connection with this adapter and lenses must be controlled manually
- This adapter has an aperture lever that allows you to open or close the aperture of the mounted lens
- Focus to infinity
- Material: chromed brass & anodized aluminium. It is possible to use macro rings and other accessories