Nanguang CN-30F 30W LED Fresnel Light Spotlight
CN-30F 30W LED Fresnel Light CRI 95+ Spotlight Continuous Lighting for Video
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES A 12 MONTH LOCAL WARRANTY. IF, AFTER NORMAL USE, IT BECOMES DEFECTIVE, PLEASE CONTACT US TO ORGANISE A RETURN. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE READ OUR 'WARRANTY' SECTION BELOW.
*Customers who purchase this product can email us for an advanced LED light test report which contains technical information such as the CRI, Colour Temperature and the colour biases of the light. An example of this email can be seen in the item images. We strongly recommend requesting this information and reading it to achieve better lighting results with this product.
The CN-30F LED Fresnel light from Nanguang is a breakthrough in portable LED lighting for video. It takes the best qualities of LED technology (power efficiency, portability, low heat) and combines them with the best qualities of traditional studio fresnel lights (focusable beam, long throw, singular source with clean shadows). A single high output COB LED behind the fresnel lens of the CN-30F produces clean shadows which can be effectively cut using the included barn doors and other modifiers, eliminating the horrible multiple shadow patterns produced by standard LED panels.
The CN-30F is extremely lightweight with a range of features, including a CRI of over 95 for accurate colour rendering, passive noiseless air cooling, beam angle adjustment from 12 – 35 degrees and flicker free performance throughout the brightness range. The brightness is controlled by a stepless dimming knob on the rear of the unit and a meter directly above the knob indicates the current brightness level. The native colour temperature of the CN-30F is 5600K and three CTO filters are included for adjusting the colour temperature to 3200K, 4000K and 4800K.
The included AC power adapter has been certified for use in Australia and has a clamp for mounting it to a light stand. The CN-30F can also be controlled by DMX using the DMX address knob on the rear of the unit and the LCD display just above the knob displays the address as it is adjusted.
The light is also compatible with a range of optional accessories that are sold separately. They include:
- A Bowens Mount Adapter, which allows the use of Bowens Mount accessories such as softboxes.
- Battery packs for use on location
- A remote control made by the manufacturer for remote operation
- A Wi-Fi transmitter which allows the user to operate the light via an app on a compatible mobile device.
- 1 x CN-30F light(with attached U-shaped light stand connection)
- 1 x Fresnel Lens
- 1 x Australia certified AC power adapter and cable
- 1 x Barn doors
- 3 x CTO filters
- 1 x Carry bag
- Light source: 1 x high output LED COB bulb
- Fresnel lens
- Barn doors
- Color temperature: 5600K
- CTO Filters: 3200K, 4000K, 4800K
- Color Rendering Index: ≥95
- Flicker free, with 0 -100% dimming and brightness meter
- DMX controllable with DMX address knob and LCD display
- Powered by Australia certified AC power adapter
- Power: 30W
- Illumination (Spot 12 degrees): ~9700 LUX at 1m
- Illumination (Flood 35 degrees): ~7200 LUX at 1m
- Weight: 1.65kg
- Dimensions: 300mm*180mm*150mm