Fancier FC-270A Professional 1.8m Tripod with Fluid Head
Fancier FC-270A 1.8m Camera Tripod Fluid Video Head Pan Tilt for DSLR camcorder
- Maximum operating height 1.8m; minimum operating height 0.83m
- Tripod Legs load capacity 6kg; fluid head load capacity 3kg
- Fluid head system for smooth panning and tilting
- Quick-release plate with 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch male screw threads
- Construction: metal, aluminium alloy, hard plastic
The Fancier FC-270a is one of the most popular entry-level professional video tripods. It offers a number of professional features: a fluid head for smooth panning and tilting, a vertical counter-balance, a bowl mount and bubble level for easy level adjustment of the video head, a mid-level spreader for added stability and a quick release plate.
The manufacturer has customised the FC-270a for Gorilla Film Gear to include removable rubber feet for use indoors and spiked feet for use outdoors. The max height of the tripod is 1.8m. The tripod legs have three stages and solid knobs for locking them in place.
The FC-270a fluid head is rated for a payload of up to 3kg and is designed for modern lightweight camera setups. While it may be able to hold more weight than this, it is not designed for such payloads. The tripod itself without the fluid head attached is rated for loads up to 6kg.
- -65 to 90 degree tilt range
- 360 degree pan range
- Well positioned built-in bubble level
- 70mm half ball base (head)
- 70mm bowl mount (tripod)
- 37cm long pan handle can be installed on the right or left side of the head
- Dual-Lock system protects equipment from unexpected drops
- Ergonomic tripod leg knobs ensure fast height adjustment with strong locking
- Mid-level spreader for stability
- Rubber feet for smooth ground to prevent skidding
- Spiked feet for use outdoors
- Portable soft case for carrying
|Model||FC-270A 1.8m with Rubber/Spiked Feet|