Fotga DP3000 Complete Shoulder Rig with Matte Box & Follow Focus
Fotga DP3000 Complete Shoulder Rig with Matte Box & Follow Focus for DSLR camera
- Matte Box with swing away design for easy access to your lens and camera
- Quick Release Baseplate allows you to easily adjust your camera position to fit different lens sizes
- Follow Focus with hard stops and quick release connection for easy attachment to the rig
- Top Handle Bracket allows you to easily carry the rig and is ideal for shots below waist height
- Dual handles with 15mm rod clamps; the angle and position of the handles can be easily adjusted
The Fotga DP3000 Rig is one of the most fully featured and well designed camera rig systems under $1,000. Fotga has earned a reputation in the budget film-making community for providing high quality gear at accessible prices. This is evident in the design and construction of the following DP3000 system and each of its six components:
1) M3 Matte Box
- 2 x filter trays for 4"x4" filters. One is rotatable for use with a graduated ND filter or circular polariser.
- 4 x neoprene donuts (103MM-76MM-64MM-51MM) to fit different lenses.
- Compatible with 15mm rods
- Top and side flags for blocking stray light
2) M4 Quick-release Baseplate
- Height can be adjusted from 65mm to 70mm by releasing and locking the blue knob button.
- 1/4" screw on the quick-release plate for attaching your camera.
- Includes a safety-lock
3) M2 Top Handle Bracket Support
- 1/4" hole on the top allows you mount any device with 1/4" screw, such as a magic arm
- 6 x 15mm holes on the bracket for connecting various equipment using 15mm rods (rods not included)
4) M2 Handle Grip Stabilizer
- 2 x handles with 15mm rod clamps
- 1 x 30cm length rod (15mm thick) for connecting the handles to the rig using the included rod clamps
5) M4 Follow Focus
- A/B hard stops for accurate focus pulling
- Includes follow focus crank
- Includes 3 gear sizes: M0.8 38T 43T 65T
6) M2 Shoulder Support
- 1 x shoulder pad
- 1 x 'Z' bracket and 2 x 15mm thick rods for attaching the shoulder pad to the rig
|Model||DP3000 Complete Rig|