Gorilla Film Gear Complete Shoulder Rig
Complete Shoulder Rig Video Camera Rod Support System Stabilizer DSLR camcorder
- High quality solid metal construction; suitable for both amateurs and professionals
- Removable baseplate with 1/4 inch male screw thread for attaching your camera
- Dual rig handles which can be positioned and angled to suit the user
- Adjustable shoulder pad distance; includes 2 counterweights (750g each)
- Compatible with all standard follow focus and matte box systems (not included)
The Gorilla Film Gear complete shoulder rig is a high quality camera support system made out of solid metal components. With a simple streamlined design it is easy to set up and use while offering a range of customisation options.
The shoulder pad distance can be adjusted based on your shooting requirements. The position and angle of the handles can also be adjusted. The camera base can be moved forward and back along the rail rod system to place your camera at your preferred distance, allowing for the addition of a follow focus or matte box. Two 750g counter-weights are also included.
The removable camera plate attaches to your camera via a 1/4" male screw thread. The base of the rig has multiple screw threads for attaching a tripod plate, allowing you to easily mount and remove the rig from your tripod. A top handle with bracket is included for carrying the rig and performing low to ground handheld shots. The bracket has multiple mounting points for attaching accessories such as a magic arm with a field monitor.
|Model||Complete Shoulder Rig|