Hard Glass LCD Screen Protector for Canon EOS 600D Rebel T3i
LCD Screen Protector Guard Canon EOS 600D Rebel T3i camera Hard Optical Glass
- Made of hard 0.5 mm ultra-slim optical glass
- 6-layer protective film provides perfect protection
- Protects your screen from scratches, bumps and dust
- Easy to install and remove without leaving behind residue
- High-transparency provides clear imaging (more than 90% light transmitting rate)
Hard Optical Glass LCD Screen Protector Guard
Compatibility: Canon EOS 600D Rebel T3i camera
**Please note that this screen protector will not allow the swivel screen to lock back into the camera body due to its thickness
1. Open the package and take the protector out carefully. Cut packaging if necessary - do not try to forcefully remove the screen protector as the glass may break. Peel off the plastic protecting film
2. Clean the LCD screens with a soft cloth, and make sure there is no sweat, dust and oil on it.
3. Keep your camera in a clean area and a stable position and peel off the protective film on both sides of the screen protector, and then peel off the backing strip from the adhesive running along the edges of the glass.
4. Gently align the protector with the edges of the LCD screen.
5. Press the protector onto the LCD screen and clean the surface of the protector with a soft cloth.
If the protector does not stick properly, or looks to peel off, insert a card (such as a business card) into a gap between the protector and the screen and edge the card around the sides of the protector. This will seperate the protector from the camera screen. Peel the protector off softly and clean it. You can reuse it after it has been cleaned.
1. Please don’t remove the protector with your fingers unless it is already loose, otherwise it may crack the glass, cut your fingers and/or damage the camera.
2. When cleaning the protector please be gentle or you may crack the protector.
3. Please keep it out of reach of children.
|Model||Fotga Screen Protector 600D|