Hoya 62mm Pro1D Digital MC UV Lens Filter
62mm Hoya Pro1D UV Camera Lens Filter Ultraviolet Slim Pro1 Digital MC UV(O)
UV filters render your photos clearer and sharper. For those who enjoy outdoor photography, especially distant vistas, a UV filter can produce a more distinct and acceptable image by removing much of the blue tint normally associated with atmospheric haze.
A UV filter not only minimizes the bluish cast sometimes found under daylight conditions, but is also the best available protection against accidental damage to the front element of your lens. As a lens protector, it should be left on at all times.
Digital camera CCD or CMOS sensors are highly susceptible to reflections. This stray light can ruin your photographs with flare and ghosting. Hoya Digital Multi-Coating reduces any internal reflections, which means a clearer image with greater contrast.
|Model||Hoya Pro1D UV 62mm|
- 1x 62mm Hoya Pro1D UV Filter
- Digital multi-coated filter reduces the appearance of lens flare & ghosting caused by reflections
- Equipped with black rimmed glass to reduce the chance of light reflecting off the edge
- Low profile frame: ultra thin filter frame helps to avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses
- These filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal
- UV protected case: the filter case is UV protected to further lengthen the life of the filter