Nanguang CN-T80C Handheld LED Panel Video Light Kit
CN-T80C LED Light Panel Stick Kit for Video Continuous Lighting handheld wand
The CN-T80C is inspired by the popular Westcott Icelight and is a lighting wand designed for creative applications. It provides continuous, flicker-free light at a variable colour temperature (3200-5600K) with high quality colour rendering (CRI rating 95+) from its 80 LED bulbs. The unit includes dials for light intensity control and colour temperature control. The beam angle varies depending on the angle of the light: positioned vertically it is narrow and horizontally much wider.
The CN-T80C body is powered by 8 x AA batteries (not included) but we recommend powering it using the included Sony NP-F550 battery hand-grip adapter (NP-F550 battery sold separately). This hand-grip sized battery adapter fits one NP-F550 battery and screws into the female screw threat at the base of the LED panel. This battery adapter acts as a light handle allowing the light to be handheld. This Sony battery adapter can be left on the light when using most of the included accessories.
Other items included in the kit are:
- Tripod Handle: this acts as either a tabletop tripod or a handheld grip. Please note that when using this device as a handheld grip the Sony NP-F550 battery handle must be disconnected.
- Tiltable hot/cold shoe adapter for mounting the CN-T80C on-camera or on a light stand.
- Black silicone straps for tying the CN-T80C light to a rearview mirror or similar sized object.
- Car power adapter plug: this allows your car to power the light.
- 1x CN-T80C LED Light
- 1x NP-F550 Battery Adapter Handle Grip (battery not included)
- 1x Hot/Cold Shoe Mount Adapter
- 2x Black Silicone Straps
- 1x Car Power Cord with Plug
- 1x Tripod Handle
- 4x Clamp Hook
- 2x Buckle
- 1x Carry Bag
- Light source: 80 LED bulbs
- Color temperature adjustable: 3200K-5600K
- CRI 95+ for accurate colour reproduction
- Flicker free light source with 0 -100% dimming
- Streamlined, compact and portable; ideal for use on location