E-Image EG03A2 1.6m Professional Camera Tripod with Fluid Head
Professional Tripod System Fluid Video Head for DSLR digital camera Camcorder
The EG03A2 system is an excellent entry-level professional tripod & fluid head system specifically designed for lightweight HDV camcorders and video-enabled DSLR cameras weighing up to 5kg. It includes a tripod and fluid head with a balanced set of features.
The head and legs feature a 75mm ball/bowl, which provides a fairly wide platform. The tripod legs are made from aluminum and feature three leg sections, with mono-lock leg locks. The mono-lock design allows you to lock and unlock all the sections of each leg using only one rotating locking lever. The tripod legs are height-adjustable from 26 to 61". The legs feature dual spiked feet that provide solid purchase on soft surfaces when the legs are spread wide or extended to full height. The rubber feet attach to the spiked feet for working on delicate or hard surfaces.
The GH03 head features an Easy Lock Baseplate system that combines the balance adjustment of a sliding baseplate with the ease of a quick release system. The head has a fixed counterbalance system that helps it support loads of up to 5kg. With variable fluid drag for the tilt mechanism, you can adjust the fluid head to suit your shooting style or the needs of the shot. The head features a built in 1/4"-20 accessory socket for monitor support arms or other accessory items.
The EG03A2 tripod kit also includes a padded carry bag with a shoulder strap making it ideal for use on location.
- EG03A2 Tripod with Fluid Head and Quick-Release Plate
- Pan Handle
- Carry Bag
- Variable tilt drag with -60 to 90 degree tilt range and discrete pan/tilt locks (pan drag is fixed)
- Fluid head load capacity 5kg; tripod legs load capacity 10kg
- Minimum height 66cm; maximum height 155cm
- Professional grade aluminium construction; weighs 7.3kg
- Easy lock camera plate with 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch screw threads for mounting your camera