Weifeng Video Monopod with Pan & Tilt Head
Weifeng WT-3958M Video Monopod Pan Tilt & Tripod Feet for DSLR camera camcorder
- Operating height 58.5cm to 1.46m; three stage extendable monopod with snap locks
- Video head with pan and tilt locks, quick release plate and bubble level
- Weighs only 1kg; load capacity of 2.5kg
- Base with three retractable feet
- Lightweight and portable; includes soft carry bag
The WT-3958M is a budget video monopod designed to combine the shooting freedom of a monopod with the solid base of a video tripod. It can be used for run n' gun shooting and can be easily extended or shortened with the three-stage snap lock system. It has a quick-release plate for quickly removing or connecting your camera and a base with three retractable feet which, when planted on the ground, create an axis from which you can pan and tilt the monopod stick itself.
Distinguishing itself from photographic monopods, the WT3958M has a basic video head which allows for pans and tilts independent from the monopod stick (the monopod stick pans & tilts from the base). The head has pan and tilt locks, a bubble level and a quick-release plate. By planting the monopod feet, gripping the stick with one hand and controlling the head with the other, you are able to achieve pans and tilts with the added freedom to tilt and pan the monopod stick in any direction.