Weifeng WF-717 1.8m Professional Camera Tripod with Fluid Head for DSLR Video
Weifeng WF-717 1.8m Camera Tripod Fluid Video Head Pan Tilt for DSLR camcorder
The Weifeng WF-717 is one of the most popular entry-level professional video tripods. It offers a number of professional features: a fluid head for smooth panning and tilting, a vertical counter-balance, a bowl mount for easy level adjustment using the well positioned level bubble, a mid-level spreader for added stability and a quick release plate.
The WF-717 is constructed of metal, aluminium alloy and a minimum of plastic components. The manufacturer has customised the WF-717 for Gorilla Film Gear to include removable rubber feet for use indoors and spiked feet for use outdoors. The max height of the tripod is 1.8m. The tripods legs have three stages and solid knobs for locking them in place.
The WF-717 fluid head is rated for a payload of up to 3kg and is designed for modern lightweight camera setups, such as a DSLR with lens and basic accessories. While it may be able to hold more weight than this, it is not designed for such payloads. The tripod itself without the fluid head attached is rated for loads up to 6kg.
- -65 to 90 degree tilt range
- 360 degree pan range
- Fixed vertical counter-balance
- 60mm bowl mount
- Extendable 37-58cm long pan handle can be installed on the right or left side of the head
- Dual-Lock system protects equipment from unexpected drops
- Ergonomic tripod leg knobs ensure fast height adjustment with strong locking
- Removable rubber feet for smooth ground to prevent skidding
- Spiked feet for use outdoors
- Portable soft case for carrying
|Model||WF-717 1.8m with Rubber/Spiked Feet|
- 1x WF-717 Tripod with Fluid Head
- 1x Pan Handle
- 1x Soft Case
- Maximum operating height 1.8m; minimum operating height 0.83m
- Fluid head load capacity up to 3kg; tripod legs load capacity up to 6kg
- Fluid head system for smooth panning and tilting
- Quick-release plate with 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch male screw threads
- Construction: metal, aluminium alloy and hard plastic